5.16.2010

ECHO OF REDEMPTION RELEASE DAY!

So, who has been anxiously awaiting the return of Kitten, Garrett, and Thomas?

Me, me, me!

I know, ridiculous, right? But see, here's the thing...edits happened months ago and I finished writing it way before that, so tomorrow I will start reading Echo of Redemption...and I've missed my characters...a lot!

So, if you, like me, are anxiously awaiting Echo of Redemption--it is NOW available:)
And I am celebrating with some kitty pics...
(scroll down)
AND the first person to email me the answers to the following 5 questions will WIN a free digital copy from moi...

CONTEST QUESTIONS!!


1. Who is Garrett's Number One at Lewd Larry's (first and last name please)
2. What was the name of Kitten's boyfriend in KY pre-Lewd Larry's
3. Who was Tony and whose life was most affected by him?
4. Name Garrett's best friend and tell me something most memorable about this person (your most memorable moment not a trick question honest)
5. Who does Kitten love?

leave answers in comment box but be prepared to send me your email addy if you win... it makes it easier if you are following the blog! Sign up at the right:)



1 comment:

Laurie M. Rauch said...

1. Who is Garrett's Number One at Lewd Larry's (first and last name please)

George Kirkpatrick


2. What was the name of Kitten's boyfriend in KY pre-Lewd Larry's

Lionell McCain (Lion)

3. Who was Tony and whose life was most affected by him?

Tony was Garrett's former lover. He died. He also wasn't the most monogamous.

4. Name Garrett's best friend and tell me something most memorable about this person (your most memorable moment not a trick question honest)

Jackie. She has awesome fashion sense. :)

5. Who does Kitten love?

Kitten loves Garrett. She's probably a lot in love with Thomas, but more with how he makes her feel, than the way she loves Garrett.