3.29.2010

A Scene Right Out Of The Pages Of...


So, in my Chronicles of Surrender there is Fetish Fantasy NightClub known as Lewd Larry's, owned by Garrett Lawrence, and catering to the rich and famous...and plain Joe's...

Imagine my interest when my crit partner Xandra Gregory sent me this link straight from the Huffington Post: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/29/voyeur-west-hollywood-mic_n_516903.html

A real live Lewd's...celebrities, as long as Lindsey Lohan still counts as a celebrity...and oh yeah, the GOP...

Ahhh, nothing like real life to upstage fiction.

But this scene from inside Voyuer West Hollywood is so reminiscent of the way I described The Oasis, the Member's Only area of Lewd Larry's, I'm beginning to think someone read my mind...except there are no Kitten Pillows to recline on...


Really, I've never been there...but I was certainly entertained by the article and still laughing because Xandra said, "You should write this story." I don't think anyone would find it believable...

No comments: