3.18.2010

American Idol Fan-Addict...

Yep, that's me...an out of the closet Fan-Addict...so if there is work to be done, it has to be done before the show airs...and EVERYTHING else is removed from the calendar for two nights in a row (Tuesday and Wednesday for non-viewers) and I get very attached to each weeks outcome. Which is why I almost didn't tune in this week.

I was ready to boycott, man, all because Lilly Scott got voted off last week.
But then, Ellen DeGeneres had her on her show Tuesday morning and I thought, "Okay, all-right, maybe Lilly can go just as far without American Idol's blessing. Maybe she has just enough raw talent and spunk and determination to get her career where it needs to be all on her own.

So, in case you miss Lilly, as I do, and in case you missed The Ellen Show, here's the clip:

1 comment:

Jolie Cain said...

I liked her, too, though my favorite is Crystal. :) Just remember Chris Daughtry. Who won that year???? lol!