12.17.2009

Summing it up...

Last THursday I cam e home from an editor meeting and climbed into bed, it was 4pm...
With the exception of going to the doctor on Monday (an event I almost remember, hubby drove) I can honestly say I've stayed in bed...

I lost a week.
and remember very little of it...

Today, I crawled out of bed and made it to the couch to answer a few email. I even managed to review a galley of Unholy Promises, which took entirely too long and wore me out...

I can't ever remember being as sick as I've been the last few days. The doctor said he thought it was bacterial, prescribed antibiotics and sent me home. The antibiotics have definitely helped, I'm on an uphill swing.

So, to any and all of you who have been sick, caught the flu, headcolds, strepthroat or any other ailment...goddess bless you...and I sympathize.

I am officially so far behind on my writing, I don't know how I'll catch up but am determined to do so. I've never missed a deadline yet. That said, I won't be blogging, or twittering, or facebooking...well maybe a little facebooking...I am an addict.

I'm unplugging my phone...
If you don't hear from me before the holidays are over...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS...
and a healthy, happy New Year!

1 comment:

RobinV said...

Hope you get to feeling better!
Robin