10.15.2009

Working on final chapters of the Cowboy WIP

I keep getting strange notes asking me what a WIP is... I guess I thought everyone knew it was my current Work In Progress... I forget not everyone writes...it just seems that way.

Why just the other day I met at least four people who said the same thing after asking me what I "do"...

Their answers were...
"Oh! I write too."

"Oh. I should do that.I have so many great ideas. Or better yet...Maybe I could tell them to you and you could write them down. You know, be my ghost writer. You can do that, right?"

"I wrote a story once. I never did anything with it..."

"Oh, I wrote a great proposal a long time ago and had a New York publishing house interested and everything. Damn, I should write that book and send it to them..."

Sigh...
Yeah, that's why I thought everyone knew what a WIP was...

No comments: