10.27.2009

It Has Been Twelve Days ...

I couldn't believe it...
When I opened up my blog and saw it had been almost two weeks since my last post, I was shocked. Where has the time went? What have I been doing?

Oh yeah...
The COWBOY WIP...
Whew, it's finished...before deadline. Life is good again. Now, all I have to do is compose a really great blurb...

I loved writing this book! For years I've been wanting to focus on a historical look at the woman's journey...east to west...on the wagon train.


A long time ago...twenty five years to be exact...I read Women's Diary of the Westward Journey and have wanted to write a story ever since and now that I have, I'm addicted! I'm ready to write the sequel...

LOL!

Well, maybe not yet. I cannot write the sequel until the first of the year, or until after I finish the 4th installment of the Chronicles of Surrender.

Writing begins on the 4th book: Echo of Redemption on Monday.

This week I am officially on vacation, which I suppose is why I actually have time to blog...

1 comment:

Jolie Cain said...

Sounds like a great book, Roxy. Can't wait.