4.14.2009

Release Day for EDGE!


Dear Readers,
You can read the blurb, or read a really HOT, Dangerous excerpt, or you can just buy it...cause EDGE is Finally Here!
Yay!
And...if there are enough sales and reader responses... this menage is ready to take their dangerous play on the road for a little globe hopping...
So if you love Autumn, and Michael, and Jonas as much as I do...buy EDGE as soon as possible...cause I really want to write another story about their hot, sexy, dangerous escapades.
And don't forget to drop me a line and let me know what you thought about Edge!
Hugs and Kisses,
Roxy

2 comments:

NCgirl19 said...

I just bought Edge - reading it now! I had to re-read Voyeur though so I would be completely caught up!

Love it so far though =]

Roxy Harte said...

Hi NCGirl19

Glad to hear you are loving it...they are quite the threesome! I love all of their little power exchanges through the story:)

Thanks for eaving a comment
Hugs
Roxy