4.15.2009

Beautiful Things...

What is it about an ass shot? White stockings? Bows? Polka-dots? Tattoos?

As long as I found all of my favs in one place, I just wanted to share...


So, more beautiful things...

I want to turn this beauty into my next mixed media...



Had to share a moment from my life...
Yesterday I was having a highly philosophical debate with Xandra about Jesus and Buddha and Isis...
And talking about end of times ... think Revelations...

And there is a knock at the door who turns out to be a preacher doing the door-to-door thing. Scary stuff.

Then I went to lunch with my middle daughter to celebrate the release of EDGE and ended up at the theater watching Knowing...she hated it, I LOVED IT!

Home again, working on the latest WIP...still title-less

1 comment:

Julia Phillips Smith said...

*Twilight Zone theme* about the conversation/knock at the door/'Knowing'.