3.17.2009

Writing Lesbian Erotica


My current paranormal WIP has been put on hold...
My current BDSM WIP has been put on hold...

It's Sir Hotness's fault...
He took me to The Pub for lunch. I love going to The Pub, they serve the best bar food anywhere and they serve Leffe. The eyecandy is purely incidental... guys in kilts and girls in very, very short plaid skirts. The gal behind the bar could have been the love of my life if...
she was a decade older
or
I was a decade younger...
or
if we somehow met in the middle.

I used to be really pissed off when I saw older guys (middle-aged, 40 plus) with younger girls (20-something)

And then I turned forty.
Hypocrisy is hell.

I digress.

The girl behind the bar is made of the stuff that makes my knees go weak. Dark hair, dark eyes, too much dark kohl around her eyes... petite, thin, small breasts... and the tats...

Now the tats can only be described as beautiful and sexy as hell. Left arm sleeve and up the back of her legs thin lines, mimicking the hosiery of women long ago, and at the tops of those thin lines, barely peeking from beneath that very narrow plaid skirt her family crests.

I crane my neck to watch her move from pull to pull, she looks over her shoulder while she's pouring to maintain eye-contact and conversation...

She. Is. Too. Young.

So I come home and write lesbian erotica.
Because in my novels I can be any age I want to be and twenty-four or five isn't too young.

And BTW ... Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: