3.18.2009

I'll Get Back To BDSM Soon...I Promise

I was talking to Xandra Gregory today about a whole lot of stuff, mainly writing, sick kids, and trying to guess the whims and trends of publishing houses...

I think she still has concerns that I am turning my back on what I know...BDSM.
But what I really know is erotica...
And what I have been studying for the last twelve years is how to craft a story...
So, I'm not really turning my back on anything.

I actually have three...yes THREE...WIP's with heavy BDSM in the works...
It just so happens I also have three paranormals spinning around my head, my heart, and simmering on my backburner...

Then there's the lesbian erotica which is and always has been a major writing focus...it just isn't published anywhere. Why? Don't get me started on the LGBT soapbox...in case you missed that rant.

This week I'm working on Frankie and Holly's story...F/F...next week...who knows.

And a small PS...
Is anyone in my reading audience a serious Rachel Maddox fan? You may want to read this.

No comments: