3.01.2009

Today's Focus...

I'm trying to wrap up a new paranormal I'm writing for Liquid Silver Books this week...since I asked for a release from my contract I have nothing there for sale and that makes me feel horrible!

So I'm writing day and night...
With the exception of Friday night when hubby said "Go to bed or I'm medicating you."
Hmmm...
I know a serious threat when I hear one...I bitched and moaned all the way to bed though.

So the paranormal I'm working on is about a three millenia old grim reaper who hasn't had a sex life in a couple of centuries...give or take a few decades...because she's sworn off love.

The title is REAPER and yes, when she meets the right guy there is sparks, and fireworks, a few angels singing...oh no...sorry...that was her screaming in orgasm.

1 comment:

Julia Phillips Smith said...

How else does he expect you to write if you're not obsessed? I'm generally obsessed when I'm in the thick of it.