3.05.2009

Exciting Day!

I'm putting the finishing touches to REAPER and hope to have it submitted to Liquid Silver Books by midnight...

I received my edits on EDGE and hope to have them back to my Loose-Id editor in the morning:) which means up all night for me...but I'm very excited to have EDGE coming out following the success of Voyeur. So if you haven't read Voyeur yet...get it! EDGE is its sequel and you will not be disappointed.

And...
I have received an editor introduction and welcome package at the new home of my Chronicles of Surrender: Lyrical Press, a small press based in New York City that has absolutely lovely covers and some amazing authors. I am proud to be joining their ranks!

And...
I have a strong start on my werewolf trilogy...
Whew!
It's been a busy week!

No comments: