2.13.2009

You Give Massage?

Happy Friday the Thirteenth! I'm celebrating by dragging my hubby to a movie...

It will keep my mind off my new phone stalker...
It started out innocent enough on Monday when a guy called and asked, "You give massage?"

He sounded Asian...
I said, "No, you have a wrong number."

Okay, so yes, I used to have a Reiki studio (listed under massage) and every once in awhile I get THAT phone call...you know the one... heavy breathing...

Or on occasion the lonely guy who wants more than a massage...
And rarely, the guy who really is just looking for a massage...

Four days and many phone calls later, I decide we are not having a language issue because he is Asian...but AN ISSUE...because he will not leave me alone and will not take no for an answer...

On Monday, I would have said a very hot sounding, very young guy called and made me laugh...
Tuesday and Wednesday I pressed IGNORE on my phone...
Thursday, I answered...established that he is a horny young man...he said that I sounded HOT...so hot that he was sure I could help him out with his problem...that I should meet him somewhere. I told him in no uncertain terms to stop calling me...

He called back this afternoon!
Seriously!

So now, I have a phone stalker...yep, he's calling every few minutes...and I'm hitting IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE

Welcome to my life...

No comments: