1.11.2009

Taking Stock...

So, here we are mid-full moon, and I'm wondering, is it just my house that goes totally berserk...or is this something that happens across the board? And no worries, I'm not talking berserk in a crazy everyone is in fighting mood way....but rather, everyone is freaking about about their career paths and what the 2009 journey holds...

Middle daughter is here...fretting about her career "future prospects" (even though she has a good job) and wanting desperately to move to Alaska...

Youngest daughter is dropping/ adding classes at the last possible moment because she has decided that she doesn't want to be an EMT on her greater journey to be a nurse and doesn't want to be a nurse...but does want to stay in a science/medical field...sports medicine or pharmacology...

And...before anyone panics...I am not changing career paths...just stressed, wishing I could type faster...think faster...create faster...

I have two current WIP's moved forward as most important...the WIP "Edge" which is the sequel to "Voyeur" and the WIP "Blind Date" which is being targeted for an anthology. So I feel like I am on target to meet my 2009 writing goals...

I did get Good News Tonight! I was notified that I have a short story going into an anthology published by Ravenous Romance...more to come soon...

And hubby's plane took off (delayed an hour to de-ice) and landed safely...whew. Very happy he is all tucked in his hotel room.

No comments: