11.04.2008

Vote Today!

If you are registered to vote, today is the day to do it!
I'm voting.
I'm ready for change!


I'm a big believer in the power of gratitude and the change that comes from thanking first before asking for more...so I was thrilled to learn that others are posting about gratitude from now until Thanksgiving (Calling it the Gratitude Project) and inviting everyone else to do the same. From now until Thanksgiving, I will be posting three things I'm grateful for at the end of each post. Join me if you'd like...and also add this feature to your own blog if you want:)

I am thankful:
1. That I live in a country where I have the right to vote (and my short hour wait this am was wholly worth it!)

2. That I am married to a wonderful man who supports my writing career.

3. My children.

No comments: