8.05.2008

I absolutely LOVE commercials...you will hear me make this statement repeatedly...
and to share with you another case of censorship...
The Calvin Klein Obsession ad...

I think it was an amazing marketing maneuver for Calvin Klein to keep the unedited version of this commercial on their website...I know that for me...I immediately went to see it. As will no doubt other admitted voyeurs. It is a chance to see Eva Mendes rolling around naked in the sheets after all...
* * * *

And as an update to those of you who expressed concern and encouragement...thank you...and maybe because of yesterday's spew...I think the ideas are starting to flow again. I have a very rough idea (1 paragraph) and a very rough synopsis (2 pages) of new stuff that woke me up about midnight and that I was thankfully consious enough to write down. So probabbly won't be hitting it hard for a few days but my notebook iis in hand to catch wisps of ideas...

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: