8.26.2008

Brainstorm...Brainstorm...Write.Write.Write.

Okay, so my current WIP which was supposed to be quick and easy and FUN...
has evolved...
No longer content to hold down 40K or 50K as a target, I am currently at 62K and counting. My best guess after redraft and intense brainstorm session with my critique partner puts my hopes at wrapping this thing up around 85K...whew...

Think I'll make my Friday deadline?
I'm tense...

Here's a sneak peak at the ever evolving blurb for LOVERS:

Love, hate, lust, revenge, heart-break and triumph abound for four men and four women, experiencing the joys and trials of the polyamorous lifestyle Los Angeles-style. Far from above crossing each others boundaries, wallowing in each others drama, offering unsolicited advice, swapping romantic partners, or stealing them outright...the lust is hot and the sex is hotter when everyone has a stake in who ends up sleeping with who...

As far as the kink list goes: M/M, F/F, M/F, menage, bondage, spanking, Fem Dom, D/s.
Let me know your thoughts...
Hugs
Roxy

No comments: