8.14.2008

Another Loose-Id Contract!

So, I've been working furiously on several WIP this week (even with grandbabies in the house...whew...I really give credit to all writers with small children in the house...crazy days indeed!)

I sent out WIP Living Vicariously last week to Loose-Id and am going over the contract now to mail tomorrow! I really enjoyed writing Living Vicariously because it is a really fun voyeuristic romp through the countryside...

I submitted a WIP to Samhain Publishing Ltd, which, if it is accepted, will be my first Samhain publication:)

And as far as what I'm working on now?
Lovers, Prime, Submissive's Journey, and Prodigal...
Hoping to have all four of them wrapped up and sent out by the end of September...


So that the first of October I can start on Vow of Silence: Book 4 of the Chronicles of Surrender...

For all of the Chronicles readers who were intrigued by Doctor Psycho...this is his story...so get your padded room ready...the doctor is soon to be in session;)

And as a fun share...this image is what I keep in my head while writing Dr. Psycho's parts...


Hugs and Kisses

Roxy

No comments: