7.14.2008

Writing...All Day!

Okay, so here's the plan...
Wake-up ... write
Eat snack ... write
Remember to walk the dog ... write

So, other than writing is my favorite way to spend the day...there is a reason behind the madness of trying to spend as much of the next three weeks writing as possible. The first two weeks of August I will have the grandbabies and I don't think much writing will be done...

Note to self...call Xandra asap and arrange a playdate...or two...

What am I writing?
1.Finishing a piece for Loose-Id, hopefully in time for a Halloween release:)
2.Finishing a mid-length for submission to Samhain...paranormal romance...not going as well as the Halloween piece for Loose-Id but I'm struggling through...
3.Starting on the Paranormal Suspense (again) WIP formerly known as Poppet...now it is known as WIP...

I really need 1 and 2 to be done by July 31...
Number 3 is the self-indulgence that can take years and that's fine...but seems to be the one most occupying my brain...and research time...

Writing, writing, writing....
Have I mentioned how much I love my life lately?
Thank you, Sir Hotness, for making it so...

No comments: