7.25.2008

Hat-Drawing Winner

Congratulations Curvaceous Dee for winning a copy of Sacred Secrets!
I love contests!

So to everyone who commented the other day during the Women's Fantasies blog, thank you for participating!

If you haven't been around for a visit this week, be sure to catch up.

The highlight of my week has been the release of CONTROL.

And the Women's Fantasy discussion. I never really believed that anyone else thought the way I did (when it came to fantasy) but I have been proven wrong and some of my fantasies were on the Top Ten list. Whew! I am normal...that's a relief!

So, why all of this interest in fantasy?
I am writing a new novel for Loose-Id for an upcoming Halloween release based on this proposal:
Working Title: Living Vicariously

Cynical-before-her-time corporate attorney A.J. Blessins (imagine Tyra Banks) attends a steamy costume ball, where she is kissed by a masked musician Jonas Michael (a British David Cook) of sunny disposition and lascivious tendencies. Although the kiss provides a moment's diversion she puts the masked man out of her mind until he appears again in her life, this time as an amatuer videographer filming a couple's most intimate public display of affection.

He proves to be the perfect companion for a sordid All Hallows bacchanalia and they set off on a journey that leads them across the countryside on a peeping-tom romp through hay-stacked barns and farmer's daughter's boudoirs. He helps her evolve from shy voyeur to daring exhibitionist.

I have to say, I am having a lot of fun writing this one;)
Voyeurism, exhibitionism, bondage, spanking, breath control...
Wow!

No comments: