6.17.2008

Busy Days Ahead...

Today I pick up my grandbabies...they are spending the night but first...we are going to see KungFu Panda...I'm fairly psyched. If we survive that, we may try to also go see Horton Hears a Who...but really it depends on the attention of the 2 yr old...I've been told that popcorn is the secret...but I am so danger phobic I'm worried she'll choke or something... eegads...

Then Thursday my middle daughter is coming to spend the day. It is her birthday. I don't get to see her as much as I'd like but I understand her demands for independence and I admit I am very proud of her. I'm only afraid that if she really did need help she wouldn't ask for it...

Yikes, on to Friday...Sir Hotness and I are going biking. There's a huge bike trail that he has been aching to take me on and so Friday has been set aside as the day...

So if I appear absent, I apologize...it's just there are some pretty busy days ahead:)

No comments: