5.07.2008

Still Writing...

To be honest, I'm not going to spend a whole lot of time blogging until this latest WIP is done...6K words yesterday...bringing this new ms up to 26K...

I'm very pleased since I just started it Saturday a.m.
I'd like to hit 40K by tomorrow night when I pick up Sir Hotness from the airport.

The good news is in all this...I have finally come to a place of peace about leaving my day job and writing full time...scary as hell of course when thinking about my income being out of the picture...but I went to the chiropractor yesterday and my blood pressure was back in a healthy range...I think the assistant said 118 over 70...if anyone can agree or disagree that that was "good"...whereas for several weeks it has been running 160 on the top which had them "concerned"...

So hopefully...no doctor visits are in my future...doctor phobic...and my chiro knows that I would have to literally be at risk of imminent demise to go to a hospital...so lifestyle changes really need to work...and getting rid of that type-A personality, high pressure day job was the most important change I could think of...

No comments: