5.08.2008

One Step Closer...

Received an email from my LSB editor today and edits have officially started on Unholy Promises!!
Yeah!!! Woot! Yippee! Throwing confetti!

I was getting worried because I love the gal who has done all the previous edits on the Chronicles of Surrender...and not to fear--she is working on the edits even as I type this (well, I guess technically she could be in bed for the night but it sounded good...)

Whew, what a relief!!

In other news...
Phoned a friend tonight to ask her to read a few chapters of the WIP in progress...really just want to get a lesbian point of view...because I am either right on target or this really sucks, I've found there are very few places in between...so tentatively next week we are sitting down together...

Sir Hotness just walked in from the airport so to keep him from feeling ignored and unappreciated, I am going to go jump on him now;)

2 comments:

Y said...

wooo hooo!!! I am sooo excited! I hope you have a great weekend.

caddy said...

Having recently read the previous two books in this series, I am greatly looking forward in continuing to be challenged by this thought provoking series with "Unholy Promises."
I am wondering if you like thoughts and comments from your readers on your novels and where would be the best place to send them? - I admit to being internet inept and unable to find a suitable place!