5.02.2008

Life Revolves Around Beautiful Girl

The last couple days, I've been notably absent...because there has been major drama on this side of the world. Beautiful Girl needed me...

Prom is tonight.
Really, do I need to say more?

That is why I have been writing my guest blog over at Sexpressions for my guest post there today at the ungodly hour of 3:30a.m. and now...I am writing this post at 4:30a.m....because once the day begins, it is going to be crazy. Just getting everything needed for today has been insane...multiple trips to the mall were involved to find the perfect dress, the perfect shoes, the perfect jewelry, the perfect make-up...the perfect tux...the perfect tie...the perfect flowers...

I just want to say, I've been married three times...and none of my weddings were complicated as this prom...

But, honestly, there isn't anything I'd rather be doing than whatever it takes to put a smile on Beautiful Girl's face.

So hopefully, by the weekend, life will be slightly back to normal...
Whatever that is...

No comments: