5.17.2008

Is This THe Behavior You Want In The WH?

So, I've never really declared a political affiliation...I'm liberal...to the far side of crazy liberal if you ask most conservative...

And this year, through the thick and the thin of it...I'm standing behind Hillary. Under the circumstances...I am so F'n tired of the Bush administration and the republican run of things--one would assume that I would vote democrat regardless of whether Clinton or Obama takes the party lead...

Not so much...
Obama's antics make it impossible for me to respect him. Here is one example..."Is he scratching his face?" or is he "giving Hillary the finger?"

Sir Hotness is a pro at the face-scratch finger-giving, of which I'd really never been exposed to before him...so I'm calling this one as I see it and shame on Obama for doing it...
Direct Link

No comments: