4.02.2008

Not Sleeping...

It's kind of funny...well, not really...
I was just telling a social networking friend that I have rearranged my life to include sleep...this was yesterday...then I realized...
Sunday night I went to bed at 2:30am...awake at 5:30 am...3 hrs sleep
Monday night I slept 4am to 6:30am...2 and a half hours sleep
and last night? 2am to 6:30am...4 and a half hours sleep

Yikes...I'm averaging 3 hours a night...and that's rearranging my life to include sleep? Is it any wonder I'm feeling a little stressed out?

No relief in sight...tonight I know I'm committed until 2am...
And yes, the alarm will go off at 6:30am...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm, that is unusual? 3 hrs a night? lol

Roxy Harte said...

LOL...I'd love to get that recommended eight hours of sleep a night...wouldn't that be sweet?

Nina Pierce said...

I can't imagine surviving on so little sleep. You're a superwoman, Roxy!