3.31.2008

Talent, Talent...Everyone Has A Talent...

Okay, so everyone has to have a talent...some talents are just more entertaining than others...and thank you to Sir Hotness for sharing this woman's talent with me...watch Ursula Martinez La Magicienne
Direct Link Here

And just as a reminder...or in case you missed my plea for votes yesterday...
I have been nominated as A Best Erotica Writer ... so now, it is your turn to vote...

Read My Novels?

Love My Writing?

Vote For Me Here
Everyday for next Two Weeks

www.bondageawards.com

1 comment:

Nina Pierce said...

Oh my goodness! That is hilarious! You knew exactly where she was going with the kerchief at the end, but I laughed out loud when she did indeed pull it out of the netherlands! LOL!

And I voted Roxy. Congrats on the nomination and good luck.