3.03.2008

Off To The Polls Tomorrow...

Yes, its finally Ohio's turn to vote...I thought this day would never come.
As far as the who...if you've been paying attention...you know who...
As far as the why?
I'm very jaded...I want an about face for this country...

As far as what I expect...I expect to be lied to by every single person on the campaign trail...
That way, I'm not surprised at all when the truth comes out...
I told you I was jaded.

I felt the same way about men too...
Until I met Sir Hotness.
He was the second (did I say LAST) chance as far as men goes, and so far, I'm glad to have taken the risk...although I have many lesbian friends on speed dial in case he screws up and breaks my heart...but that isn't going to happen...because I have faith that we are going to grow old and crotchety together;)

In puppy news...
Jazzy-Girl learned the command "sit" today...
We're still working on potty-training and "no bites"...
I bought a "Positive Reinforcement" dog training book today...breed specific...and learned a lot about the "Why?" already...
Like...
Why does she insist on chewing on electrical cords...
Why does she get my laundry out of the basket (especially my bras and panties)...
Why does every scrap of paper in the house need shredded?
I won't bore you with the details but I found it highly interesting reading...

Trips to the book store excite me...I spend HOURS when I go. Ditto with libraries... no shocker there I'm sure ... I bought 4 additional books ... 2 for me, 2 for Beautiful Girl...
Then I raced home to check my debit card balance online because I forgot preswipe that I made my car-payment yesterday...Whew...still safe. YAY me! I really hate those overdraft charges.

And as far as my Writing goes...
I've been thinking a lot about my WIP "Lights, Camera, Orgasm" that is nearly half done and I don't have a clue what it is about...

I've also been thinking a lot about my WIP "A Submissive's Journey"... which is one-third complete and seems to be going absolutely F-n nowhere...

Thinking...keyword...not writing.
But that's okay because if I can think through all the kinks...haha...really no pun intended...then I can make the story work...

Right now, me, my beer, and this book...are heading off to the jacuzzi for a long, shrivelling soak.

Good bye for now and if by chance you live in Ohio ... get out tomorrow ...and VOTE!

1 comment:

Nina Pierce said...

I vote, but sometimes I just wonder why... ;)

Glad to hear you are finely feeling better, Roxy.