3.04.2008

Erotica Improves Sex Life


This guy says that erotica can help improve a couples sex life...
But then, he also has a lot of suggestions, including adding aspects of fantasy.

I really like that part.

He gives several examples of how to use fantasy, mentioning one example as:
(this is not a direct quote...for that...click the above link)
Most men have the erotic fantasy of a threesome...not all women, nor all men can go through with the act...so bring the fantasy to life by becoming partners on the search for the perfect "third"...with the agreement that nothing will ever come of it except the excitement and adrenaline generated by the fantasy. So, it's a trip to the mall, or a restaurant, or even driving through town and suddenly..."She'd be perfect." which sparks the next fantasy conversation and hopefully mindblowing sex...

As long as I'm on the topic of fantsay...
I have a friend who sparked the idea for one of my WIP and I told her that I was so using it...
so even though it is my fictional version of her real life fantasy life...it's a great idea.

Once a month...no predetermined time...so it is always a surprise...her husband calls, using a fake name, and gives her between one and two hours notice that he is going to require her "services." At that point, she makes up her "fantasy name", takes off her wedding band, dons a wig (she has dozens), dresses accordingly and heads out the door...becoming his prostitute. Sometimes they meet at a bar, sometimes a hotel, and once at a park for an in the car quickie...

Some women might see this as degrading...personally, I see it as a very hot game. Especially nice for her is that he actually pays her (again, I hear some of you gasping) and she always uses the cash to buy her next "working clothes." Yowzah...I've been wanting to buy a wig...I may have to talk to Sir Hotness about this;)

Some couples will never get into play acting...that is where the erotica recommendation comes in...reading erotica together can fuel the imagination to make sex a little less hum-drum...

I'm still wondering how sex itself ever gets hum-drum ...
But since it does, it's one more reason for me to keep writing!

Improve your sex life...buy some erotica already!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fully believe erotica can help improve your sex life. It can open your eyes to things you may not realize you want, as well as bring these to the attention of your partner (when you hand him/her the book, or better still, read to him or her out loud from it).

I think the most magical thing about erotica happens when you allow yourself to write your own, even if you're not the writing sort, it can really bring you closer to your sexuality. I think there's something incredibly visceral about writing, something that unleashes a part of us beyond imagination, a part we don't always let roam in our lives. This is what make erotica so charged and able to re-energize an entire relationship.

Your friends' fantasy is wonderful. It gives me all manner of devious ideas.

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with that. I think couples that have been together for some time need to bring some new ideas to the bed
(I mean table).