2.28.2008

Good News Patient Readers!

Dear Readers,

I need a drum roll...
Because thanks to the unbelievable flu season...
knock on wood I am finally feeling better...
and...just in time to slip on the ice yesterday and sprain my leg...good grief...
this is soooooooo not funny...sex may be out for a ew days...
but good has come from being sick in bed for 4 weeks...yikes...

Do I hear a drum roll?
Cause Unholy Promises: Book 3 of THe Chronicles of Surrender is done!!!!!!!!

I know...I'm amazed too...
This one has taken YEARS to write...
I actually started it in 1998...

More news...
And all because of this horrid flu season!

I think I'm going to need trumpets too...
Cause Book 4: Vow of Silence officially has the first three chapters started!

YAY!!

I'm beginning to think that I should just make staying in my PJ's and not getting out of bed my new day job, cause I sure do get a lot accomplished this way;)

Hope everyone else is having an awesome day too!
Hugs
Roxy

No comments: