2.10.2008

Big Winds In Ohio...

Wow...Beautiful Girl and I were awake until we fell asleep exhausted because the wind zooming around our house sounded like a band of screaming banshees...then this morning we woke up to more of the same. I wish I could add a recording of it...the sound is that amazing.

I sat at the table watching the bird seed blow out of the bird feeders...they were flying sideways for most of the morning so what grows in the backyard in the Spring should be interesting.

Good news out of California today as the writer's strike shows hope of coming to an end...

And cross my fingers, knock on wood, light another candle...because I woke up feeling "frisky"...so lets hope that signals that I am actually coming to an end of this dreaded cold/flu/bronchitis/but not pneumonia thing that I've been fighting for three solid weeks. I feel I owe a big huge thank you to Hookah Girl and Forgotten Girl for sending me Reiki last night...

I should have asked them sooner...much, much sooner...

If you don't know a lot about Reiki ...this brand new blog is good... It's A Reiki Thing but there are lots of other places to go and learn about this wonderful, natural alternative healing method...so just google Reiki ;)

Wow ... I feel so much better ... I think I may actually get some writing done today!!! YAY!!!

No comments: