1.16.2008

Some Privacy Please?

According to a news report today, the ACLU is fighting to protect my right (or at least validate my right) for privacy when I want to have sex in a public restroom.

It seems that they really don't give a damn if I'm having sex...but rather want to protect Senators caught in the act...

Did you know that this was such a wide-spread problem that the ACLU needed to get involved? I don't know about you but if it has a trickle down affect...I'll be interested. Not that I'm necessarily interested in having sex in public bathrooms...but public places in general, you know?

I mean, if I want to do little getting back to nature, say in a Natl forest, would the ACLU get involved to protect my privacy there? Or what about in the back of a cab?

I'd probably have to become a US Senator to find out, but in the meantime, I'm dreaming of a world where I can get a little freaky and not go to jail...Sir Hotness just informed me that's Amsterdam...ahmmm...road trip anyone?

Until then, here's thanking the ACLU...

But Oops...seems AOL's readers aren't quite as excited as I am about the right to public privacy... Here's there poll results as of 3pm EDT...
Poll Results
What do you think of the ACLU's argument?
Thumbs down 80% 10,816
Thumbs up 20% 2,750

Note on Poll Results
Total Votes: 13,566

No comments: