1.22.2008

A NOTE FROM THE BLOGGER TEAM

Hello,

Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so that
it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and
sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your
patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,
The Blogger Team


Editted Note
**I am definitely doing the happy dance and am hoping whoever got twitchy with their Flagging Finger got that out of their system and will not darken the threshold of my blog again. I do not promise to post morally correct, politically correct, or in any otherwise stated content that would be acceptable for teens or housewives who thought I wrote for Harlequin...that said, I'm back and for the moment will be posting to this blog again...(and, until I can get the word out...the new blog)

I do hope in the near future to be able to start posting at a privately hosted site that will not shun me or otherwise lock me out for what some other perceives as moral interpretude...

Can I get a halleluia from the choir please?

No comments: