1.17.2008

Find Me At www.roxysflogblog.blogspot.com

Until this Violation of Terms Mess gets cleared up...visit me here.

I am writing up a storm so look for my latest Roxy Harte e-book this Spring!
Also, the TalkCasts will be resuming mid to late February...right now I'm committing myself solely to getting my unfinished, promised novels to my editors!

EDIT:1/21/2008 Post:
Not a productive morning so far, but now I'm writing, the sun is shining, and all seems right with the world...

Except that my old blog still isn't released from its jail cell and my reader numbers dropped severely...so that isn't making me happy...

If anyone knows of a great blog host...other than blogger, please let me know...
until then...an excerpt would be a great fill-in...oh yeah, I write erotica, if I post an excerpt am I going to get flagged as inappropriate again??

Ok, if that isn't enough motivation to pack my bags and move...
Awaiting suggestions...

In the meantime there are excerpts at www.roxyharte.com...enjoy
Hugs
Roxy

No comments: