1.09.2008

BackTo The Grind



Mandatory Office Meeting at 9a.m.
Yep, I'm back at it...Real Estate that is...after writing until 3a.m. I woke up this morning trying to figure out why I am torturing myself so...
Especially after talking to Sir Hotness via cell until midnight about my career concerns... that I really don't see the real estate market picking up any time soon the backdrop for said conversation and my frustration with myself creatively at the cornerstones...

Here's the thing...
I know I am a good salesperson...and I'm a pretty awesome closer...
Then I have my writing career... which I need to kick in high gear in 2008... meaning I need the time and energy to devote to that full time (in my mind)...

So, best case scenario for 2008 ... find an agent that will believe in me, a publishing house that will give my writing style a chance, and walk away from the real estate drama once and for all...

Until then...I'm off to my 9a.m. meeting...because I refuse to consider the worst case scenario.

In the meantime, you can help support a struggling artist...buy one of my books...then write me to tell me what you think...because I really think you will enjoy my books.

No comments: