1.02.2008

And A New Year Begins...

Whew...the company has all gone, the leftovers tossed...and the house is amazingly QUIET!!! I'd forgotten what quiet sounds like.

But I LOVE...LOVE....LOVE the sound of silence.

So how did you usher in 2008?
Did you make resolutions you know you won't keep???

I did...I broke my first resolution (to not bother setting Resolutions in the first place) by deciding that I should get into shape...and start walking 5 miles a day...
It was a pretty lofty goal...I actually only walked a mile and a half the first day...and today? Nothing...nada...
Why?
It snowed...
Yep, that's my excuse...
That and it was only eight degrees...

So much for my resolution to get in shape.

That's whay I hate New Years Resolutions...I never seem to keep them anyway.
Oh well...

Maybe you will do better at keeping your resolutions than I have been mine.

1 comment:

Nina Pierce said...

I just don't make resolutions. Nope. Not me. This good Catholic girl carries around enough daily guilt without adding the burden of broken resolutions. Should I feel bad about that?