12.05.2007

Support The Writer's Guild

I'll admit it, I've done my fair share of complaining that the writers in Hollywood are still on strike (I believe it's week 5, correct me if I'm wrong) but not necessarily because the writers are on strike, but because the writers are STILL on strike. If you believe the propaganda, you will believe that writers are just a greedy bunch of thieves, wanting something they really aren't entitled to in the first place...

If you want to know the truth about what the writers are asking for watch the video, or go to the blog...you might just find yourself jumping on the United Hollywood bandwagon...

If embed doesn't play

So, when you see the United Hollywood logo on my site, don't get PO'd at me because you're mad that CSI and about a dozen other shows going into premature reruns, be supportive and proud of me for trying to add one more voice to the cry for fairness and equality for writers...

Every day that the reruns are running and the writers are still striking, I'm going to be hellaciously pissed because this strike shouldn't have ever started in the first place. Add your voice to a United Hollywood...let's work together to get everyone paid for a job well done...

And if your still on the fence over the whole issue, ask yourself, who's more important...the writer who writes the words that make you cry, or the actor who recites them? Ummm....yeah...I'm sooo not on the fence on this one.

1 comment:

Roscoe James said...

Got my support. Nice vid.