12.03.2007

Hotness Just Boarded His Plane


Yes, Sir Hotness officially started the new job today, which means his new ride to work is a plane ... and while this trip away is only a week, I'm sure it will seem like forever and it's a nice slow warm-up for the longer trips I know is coming ... and while I am extremely happy and excited for him, I'm not sure how productive I'll be today, while my thoughts are on him...but my plan is to WRITE...a lot...the goal is five thousand words a day this week...so I better get cracking!

So in order to entertain you, I thought I'd take you to a piece of short erotic I found this morning...a true gem that just goes to show that BDSM and humor can walk hand in hand...written by William Dean and posted at Erotic Readers and Writers...

Enjoy all and wish me luck toward my 5K!

And safe journey to you, Sir Hotness, I love you and miss you already...

1 comment:

Y said...

Good luck with your writing!