11.05.2007

Today's Mission...If You Choose To Accept It


There's a new book called The Orgasmic Diet I decided that it should be my personal mission to investigate...

Wow...If this book delivers half of what it promises, there will be a lot of really happy women on the planet.

On initial investigation...I could probably orgasm just thinking about a diet that promises a higher libido and Dark Chocolate...I admit the fish oil has me a little concerned but the author has claimed that she has had up to forty orgasms in one day and that's a stretch...but I could set that as a goal number...

Then Sir Hotness said "don't you dare order THAT book..."
Hmmm...

Not sure why not, I mean, who wouldn't want a higher libido? And really, is wanting to have MORE SEX a problem?

and besides...I'm over forty and let's face it, those wonderful "peak years" that I waited my whole life for and were better than even my wildest dreams are waning a bit (meaning instead of needing to orgasm ten times a day to be blissful, I can settle for three orgasms a day and it's fine...but I guess the concern is ... what if I suddenly find myself in the place that one is okay? Or *gasp* every other day? I WILL NEED THAT BOOK ... so I should have it on the shelf for when that day comes! Right?)

Yeah, yeah, I do always justify my naughtiness in advance...maybe Sir Hotness won't even notice if my libido is higher *wink* ...that's assuming the diet even works ... as Amazon readers are claiming.

I think a two week trial is in in order...anyone wanna join me on this adventure?
Let me know...we'll compare notes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think Sir Hotness may notice an increase in libido. He looks a bit tired sometimes as it is! At least this I can say won't be blamed on me, like the NHRT testosterone pellets (which are fricking awesome!) Sure, let me know what's in the book! (I already take fish oil, what's next?) Of course, maybe I should wait for my new "twins" to heal up a little more? If you find yourself in a public place, like say a grocery store and gasp, maybe you can just tell the other shoppers you've never seen a price that low! Forgotten/Forgetful Girl