11.15.2007

TalkCast Reviewed By Reader


I love surprise notes from readers in my email!! It really brightens my day:)
Here is a note I received today:

Hiya Roxy

I just finished listening to last weeks' talkcast. I am glad we can do that cause i missed out on the last half of the discussion, which covered some great stuff. I think I am really going to enjoy this, it is fun and informative too. I didn't realized how much difference it makes when you just write what a couple may be doing as opposed to describing what they are doing and what they are feeling. That was a great example to hear. Look forward to tomorrow's cast.

TTYL
Y aka Yvonne aka Alaska (myspace)

Wow, thanks Y!

Next talkcast Friday night 10:30pm EDT/7:30 PDT

If you want to talk/text be sure to arrive about 5 minutes early to get a FREE login account
or you may choose to just listen without acquiring a login.

Can't wait to hear from you!
Hugs
Roxy

No comments: