10.03.2007

I Love Comments That Spark Conversation

If you have been cruising through for the highlights and skipping the comments over the last few days...well, you've been missing the meat of what has been happening around the Flog Blog...


Last night "Anonymous" said as part of a very long comment, "Complete suspension by nipple piercings. I was so horrified at this I stopped reading. I checked to see if there was actually some breast bondage in there, meaning some of the weight could have been on ropes around the heroine’s torso, but didn’t see it. The hero would have ripped her nipples off doing this (despite it only being for a few moments.) The author also mentions clamps, but the heroine has pierced nipples, so then I was just confused as it what exactly is going on. "


So today, there was a response from one who has experience with bondage and suspensions (a friend I have over at Myspace) ... this is what Dov has to say about it, "I wouldn't surmise that they would (nipple rings supporting the weight of a woman). I mean you can lift breasts up by the nipples no problem if the rings are a decent guage... the whole body mmmm-maybe with hooks through the breasts but hardly with clamps on nipple rings. It wouldn't be pleasant ... tho an easy way to cane under the breasts ;-)"

Yummy, I like the way Dov thinks ... maybe not the whole hooks through the breasts part ... though maybe if I was loads younger (and firmer) but no, at forty odd years I am completely happy not having hooks piercing through my breasts (It would make an awesome photo-op though) and seems like something my character Lord Fyre would enjoy doing ... you know ... just to do a bit of caning beneath the breasts!! haha!! Ouch!

Is it strange that I giggle with glee before thinking about the pain?
Hmmmmmmmm ......

**SAFETY NOTE from the real experts: Photos of breast bondage sometimes show that the breasts have turned purple. Always take care whenever the breasts or nipples begin to change colour or become cool to the touch. It is better to have several short sessions than one long one. If you decide to flagellate bound breasts, ensure that you use a low-impact device. Binding the breast removes its natural ability to shift on impact and compacts the tissues so that any hard blow can increase the potential for damage. Rupturing, internal tearing and stretch marks are all hazards of breast suspension if not done properly. If you engage in suspension bondage, make certain that the body is properly suspended through additional means and not by the breasts only.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

To tell you the truth, I know absolutely nothing about the BDSM scene, and I am new to erotica as well. The only story I've read with BDSM elements is Elayne S. Venton's "No Way Around It"- though I did like the book a lot and it definitely piqued my interest about learning more about BDSM. I would think that it would be a good thing for new people like me to read B.D.'s story if it warns about the dangers of play without an experienced partner. I guess I'll have to read it to see what all the hub-bub's about. And I will read BOTH by the way- I don't think it makes sense to not give other stories in an anthology a chance because of one story. That's like saying you hate the entire box of chocolates because the first one you got had a filling you don't care for.

Anyway, I think that people should give you guys a break. The fact is, you're not going to like every story you read- and if you don't like it, move on to the next one.

Bonnie Dee said...

"That's like saying you hate the entire box of chocolates because the first one you got had a filling you don't care for."

Orange or pineapple creme-filled ones--what's the point? Does anyone in the world like them? Is there a worse disappointment in the world than biting into one of those saccharine, goopy things? Why don't they stick to caramel, nuts or chocolate truffle fillings? Have I written a nasty fake raspberry or cocoanut filled story when I meant to write chocolate?

Anonymous said...

Forgotten Girl says to Bonnie Dee....hey! now I'm hungry for a good piece of dark chocolate after reading that....off to store, see ya!