10.31.2007

Flash Fiction Winner Announcement

First, thank you everyone who played! I know how hard it is to put yourself out there with high emotion quickies!! Second, I want to apologize for the delay in posting this...matters out of my control, of which I'm staying mum to protect someone else's privacy, took my time and attention the last few days...

Here are the two FF that made choosing a winner VERY difficult, and so...I declare a tie... and both of you winners!

by Mima...
Heat shimmered off sand. Sweat dripped into her eye the seventieth time and her temper snapped. Lunging, she tackled, straddled, pinned him. “Admit it! You’re LOST!” she screamed. After staring at his ass for hours, his front was fascinating. Edible. Leaning close, she nipped his jaw. Sand stuck to golden skin, gilding his perfection to that of a statue. “Babe, the sand is hot. Let me up.” “Is it?” she cooed. Setting her hands onto his pecs, she ground down with all her weight, pressing firmly.He lunged up with his head. She pulled back.“Nope. I’m in charge now.”

by Nina...
“This is not what I agreed to, Julia.”“It’s exactly what you what you want, Quade.” Julia bit deep into the taut muscle at his neck. Quade hissed. “Well, then I’ve changed my mind. Undo the cuffs.”“Your body says something different.” She ground her ass against his cock, straining to be freed. “Tell me your safe word.” Julia laved his nipple and sunk her teeth deep. Quade’s back arched, but he didn’t cry in pain. His cock jumped.“Stop.”“Doesn’t work that way.”“Cotton candy.”“I like that. Whipped sugar. Just like you.” Julia stood and snapped the rawhide.

Thank you to everyone who played!

3 comments:

Mima said...

WOOT!

and that animation is just HI-larious!

Nina Pierce said...

Oh, cool. Thanks, Roxy! What a nice surprise. And my first flash fic. Definitely will have to give it another try.

And I looked past the animation until Mima mentioned it. I nearly snorted my coffee when I finally looked at it!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

'Julia stood and snapped the rawhide.' Nice to see what my alter ego's been up to. Nice Flash Fiction, Mima and Nina!