8.13.2007

Yeah, Whatever ... It's Monday

Last night we stayed up half the night to drive out to the fossil beds (big deserted field in the middle of nowhere...really) to watch the Perseids.

If you haven't done so...look out your window (prime time here is midnight to about four a.m. and yes we stuck it out for Prime Time viewing...camp chairs, blankets, Doritos...random chatter...laughing our asses off at how stupid other peoples conversations sounded...because we couldn't see them...but somewhere in that deserted field there were other people (read GEEKS) doing the same thing we were doing...craning our necks skyward to tally up the number of meteors we could see...

It was amazing
Boy, did I pay dearly today

(yes, still watching grandbabies...did they give gma a break and take a nap? Not a chance in hell...Goddess, I love those babies though...even when I'm tired, exhausted, and a bit on the crabby side...their kisses and smiles are medicine for the soul)

I told Sir Hotness it would be better if I just stayed up around the clock instead of going for that three hours sleep...I should have

No, I had to fall asleep...three hours is lethal...two I can do, four I can do...but sleep three hours and OMG...

so tonight...sleep tight...I sure hope I do...

No comments: