8.12.2007

We All Have Our Escapes

...in need of serious escapism...
...Of course sex is a great escape...
but when you've sexed it up all night and half the morning and you're still trying to run free of your body...
...it's time for some serious Hollywood action...
Good thing Friday was a major new release marathon because I'm hitting as many as I can shove in to a day...starting here...

STARDUST Trailer if embedd doesn't play

Then I know I'm going on to this one...

SKINWALKER Trailer you know how this works...

Now this next one was a bit harder to find...but I honestly believe it will be worth the trek to get to the single theater it is playing at...nowhere near the field in the middle of nowhere we're calling home...

BECOMING JANE Trailer

From there...who knows...
Have a wonderful weekend

No comments: