6.22.2007

Celebrating TGIF With A Fetish Quiz (and booze)


So, I've lived long enough in my own head to know what I like, what I don't like, and not be ashamed of myself for liking it like that...

What am I talking about? Fetish Play of course. So I ran across a quiz that promises to define your fetish...OMG...is there a fetish for taking long ass quizes to discover your fetish?

Anyway...yes the quiz was right on target...did I learn anything new about myself? Not so much, except to maybe face up to the fact that sometimes the girl DENIES THE TRUTH too much...

Below is the summary of the very long quiz (I'm not revealing the whole enchilada here cause some things even Sir Hotness doesn't know because I DENY TOO MUCH and I'm not about to share with you before I share with him...) because I'm an exhibitionist at heart...but I also want to see the reveal of your quiz taking endeavors because I'm also a voyeur.


Summary of my results:

"You prefer mostly males, but some females catch your interest. You tend to be submissive. This will impact the interpretation of your various sexual interests. Possibly left over from your childhood experiences is your interest in spanking. You enjoy the feeling of being slapped, and the burning feeling afterwards. Spanking is not child's play to you. It holds a deep place in your fantasies. You enjoy the feeling of being restrained during sex play ... being completely immobile and helpless is a turn on in a big way. You probably have quite a collection of bondage gear ready to use right now. You enjoy the sensations of various toys on your body. Your interest in sensations can be light or it can get bloody hard -- literally...."

So now it's up to you. Take the quiz and if you're brave enough, share the results!!

And now for the Thank Goddess It's Friday Cocktail Recipe....

Sinclairs Sunshine

Sinclairs Sunshine is a simple, fruity cocktail featuring two flavored vodkas, Van Gogh Oranje and Mango. The flavors are enhanced by the addition of more orange (triple sec and orange juice) and a little sour mix. As far as flavored vodka drinks go, this little bit of sunshine is one of the best and is great on warm summer afternoons.
INGREDIENTS:
1 oz Van Gogh Oranje Vodka
1 oz Van Gogh Mango Vodka
1/2 oz triple sec
1/2 oz orange juice
1/2 oz sweet and sour
orange slice for garnish
PREPARATION:
Pour ingredients into
cocktail shaker and add crushed ice.
Let stand for five seconds.
Shake vigorously for five seconds

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

R,
I'm in a sharing mood...now let's talk about what you aren't sharing with me...
LvU
R

"You prefer only females for sex partners. You tend to be dominant. This will impact the interpretation of your various sexual interests. You enjoy using rope, straps, etc., to restrain others during sex play ... it's a thrill for you to see them unable to move and completely helpless. You probably have quite a collection of bondage gear ready to use right now. Your mouth is a sacred area that houses a variety of sensations and desires for you."

Roxy Harte said...

R,
Thanks to Mistress Matisse's Blog...I'm ready for you.
This is YOUR horoscope:

Aries (March 21-April 19)
We're almost halfway through 2007. It's time to take inventory of how well you're capitalizing on this year's unique opportunities. So let me ask you, Aries: Have you been making reconnaissance missions into previously forbidden territory? Are you seeking adventures beyond the borders of your known world? I hope so. I hope you're blowing your own mind on a regular basis, both by exposing it to ideas it has never dared to entertain and by seeking out exotic experiences it has no precedents for.

Now, le's talk exotic experiences... and exploring that forbidden territory...
Hugs,
R

Y said...

o.k. i did the quiz and i think i am just not brave enought to share my results....they weren't that interesting *grin* something about being a sub and spankings and childhood....uh...yeah. hope you have a good weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

I took the quiz but um think it should've had 'sometimes' as a choice. No way am I sharing my results, nope, nuh uh, not a chance.