5.23.2007

Okay, Okay, I get it!

It took a swift kick in the pants to get me motivated but thanks to Xandra, I'm writing again...
3500 new words on a new story...whew hoo!

Also, Lila has challenged me to a writing duel...check back Friday for details...

Darragha was nice enough to read my cards and basically said think my next writing project through completely...think, think, think...and great things will come of it. Since my head is pounding, I think I've done enough thinking for the day:)

And Mars...yes the planet...did anyone see mars tonight? OMG! Brilliant red and pretty as a picture outside my front door! It seemed almost touchable it was so close!

Ohoh! And tomorrow...the day I've been waiting for! Pirates! Whew hoo! Johnny, and Orlando, and Keira...need I say more?

No comments: