5.20.2007

Booze Recipe Delayed Due To Grandchildren Invasion

I'm exhausted...my beautiful, wonderful grandbabies (age 1 and 3) showed up Friday a.m.
Their momma, my wonderful, beautiful daughter reclaimed them last night at eleven p.m.

Thus no promised cocktail recipe on the blog, my apologies...

However, it is still the weekend...and after yesterday, every muscle in my body hurts, so I'm getting started early... this one has what I already have stocked in the bar closet (always a plus on Sunday) And if using Apricot Brandy goes surprisingly well with Quiche ... ENJOY!

Between The Sheets

Between the Sheets is an interestingly complex cocktail that is also referred to as a Maiden's Prayer. Try substituting either apricot brandy or peach schnapps for the brandy for a fruitier flavor.

INGREDIENTS:
3/4 oz brandy
3/4 oz light rum
3/4 oz triple sec
1/2 oz lemon juice
lemon twist for garnish

PREPARATION:
Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
Shake well.
Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Garnish with the lemon twist.

No comments: