5.15.2007

Blogging Today at Liquid Silver Books

Hey there! We're celebrating the release of Sacred Revelations over at LSB and today, I'm blogging there...so come oon over, the party is just starting! And...because I love celebrations and because I love my readers...I am having a contest!!

To enter the contest:

1. Comment here that you are entering and then wander over to Sexpressions, the Liquid Silver Authors Blog.

2. Comment there about what intrigues you most in Chapter One of Sacred Revelations (the link is there)


There will be two winners today.

One winner for the best comment on intrigue and One winner who is the first to email me that they purchased Sacred Revelations today (must email me a copy of the receipt)...


What will you win?

A copy of Unholy Promises, Book III of the Chronicles of Surrender...aka Lord Fyre's Story.


It is also my privilage to announce that ROSEMARY is the winner of the last contest having become the very first person to buy a copy of Sacred Revelations! Congratulations Rosemary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did it I posted my comment on the Sexpressions blog. Boy am I glad I read chapter one.