4.25.2007

Today Jolie Cain made my day with the comment she left me and although I am not really deserving of the comparison, I especially liked being compared to Natalie Maine, who stood up under amazing pressure and taught us all a lesson about what it's really like to have the freedom of speech in this country. If you haven't rented (or bought) Shut Up And Sing ... you owe it to yourself to do so.

So the eye candy is awesome...I scrolled through my own page a couple of times just to drool...

In other news, I was kind of psyched about the discovery of a new planet...
...until I did the math on how long it would take to get there on our fastest space craft to date...roughly 325,000 years!
...and according to one scientist, a person here weighing 150 pounds would weigh 250 pounds there because of the difference in gravity...but that same scientist said the view from the new planet would be amazing...Call me crazy but I am not doubling my weight to see the great view!

Today, I finished all of the rewrites for Sacred Revelations and sent it back to the editor... Yeah for me!

And finally, there are some absolutely awesome how-to videos on rope tying by TwistedMonk.com over at youtube.com...eleven when I visited today, from the very basic two column tie (joining two wrists or two ankles or one wrist to one ankle...) to the more complicated hog-tie. Seriously, although everyone has their clothes on, the videos are an awesome instructional tool(as in how to do it the right way so nobody gets hurt). And I can tell you from the one time experience of being hogtied the wrong way...if you want played with a second time, learn to do it the right way...because you may not get a second chance. I've embedded the hogtie video just so you can take a peak at how it should be done, although it takes the skills taught in the two earlier videos to actually put it all together. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: