4.23.2007

Birthday's Are Such Fun!


Mmmm....Presents, cake, HOT WAX...what more could a girl ask for?,
Ohhhhh, the birthday wishes from all my friends were A-Mazing!!

Of course, there always has to be that ha-ha b-d-wisher who goes over the top and absolutely has to remind you in no uncertain terms that you are OLD...
Take my friend from the LSBooks Forum, Kayelle...

To Roxy...From Kayelle Allen
You know, my series of books have all been in the Tarthian Empire, and I regularly fly there. It's expensive, but it's research so I take it off my taxes. Anyway, since it was your birthday, I picked up a selection of insulting birthday cards that younger Kin males might send to older ones...(they're feline -- so kind of 'catty' if you know what I mean)

I'm not saying you're old. It's just that your fangs and claws aren't as sharp as they used to be.
Of course, neither is your mind...

When I grow up, I want to live a long life, just like you.
Uh, ok, maybe not *that* long...

What's the difference between an old Kin male and a young one?
An old one has to get up all night. A young one *is* up all night. *wink*

Just because your furskin's falling out and your fangs are getting loose, that doesn't mean you're old.

Oh, wait. Yes it does.

Mowr anodahkah te ahmee!
Happy Birthday, my friend!



_________________

1 comment:

Kayelle Allen said...

You know, your friend flying all the way to Tarth for your birthday present ought to make you feel "special" not ooooold...

lol

Trust me, this was better than my singing...